2007 BUILD '34' CHEVY ROADSTER HOT ROD
This stunning custom hot rod presents in Champagne paintwork with a mixture of black leather and grey fabric trim.
The hood is a double duck fabric which looks fabulous up and also down as a true roadster. The 3rd and 4th seats are in the "dickey seat" design, which was very traditional in the 30's.
The following information on the vehicle's build is provided by the current owner, who has also supplied lots of paperwork as a support to the story.
• Built in 2007 the car was originally approved and registered by the first owner in QLD with full road registration. The car still has its Queensland Transport Modification Plate still affixed to the car. The original Queensland ASRF inspection paperwork and Queensland Transport registration paperwork come with the car.
• The car was relocated to WA by its second owner and was also approved and registered with full road registration in WA. The original WA inspection paperwork and WA registration paperwork come with the car.
• The car has been relocated to SA by its current and third owner and has been also approved and passed for full road registration in SA. All original SA inspection paperwork comes with the car.
• Total mileage travelled is just over 4,000 kms.
• The car has just been serviced and has had a new brake master cylinder installed.
• Replica Chevrolet 1934 Roadster with extended body provides additional leg room for driver and passengers.
• Steel bonnet.
• Approved and road legal genuine 4-seater body.
• Open cabin between the front and rear seats provides additional legroom for rear passengers.
• Manually operated proper fold back convertible roof.
• Strengthened and modified chassis.
• HK Holden type front suspension.
• 4-wheel disc brakes.
• Dragway Billet alloy wheels 18-inch rear wheels and 17-inch front wheels.
• Matching Dragway Billet alloy steering wheel.
• VDO instrument gauges.
• Lokar transmission shifter.
• Lokar transmission dash mounted gear indicator.
• Lokar door handles.
• Lokar peddles.
• Kenwood fold out stereo/DVD/CD/navigation system.
• Built Chevrolet 350 small block engine.
• 4 bolt 010 engine block.
• Steel crank.
• Dart heads.
• 7/16” roller rockers.
• 5/16 guide plates.
• Dart Iron Eagle intake manifold.
• Holley 750 carburettor.
• Crow camshaft.
• Moly pushrods.
• Rollmaster timing chain.
• HEI distributor.
• Felpro gaskets.
• Billet Specialties alternator.
• Professional Products 7” harmonic damper.
• GM Turbo 350 auto transmission.
• 3000 RPM High Stall torque converter.
• Ford 9-inch differential.
• 2.75 ratio limited slip centre.
Don't miss viewing this car on our state of the art showroom floor in Adelaide.
We can arrange transport door to door Australia wide.
Finance - our broker offers VERY competitive rates and prompt service.
We welcome the opportunity to consider your trade in.
|Model:||34 Custom Roadster|