2003 2003 MITSUBISHI LANCER EVO VIII RS - 6 SPEED MANUAL
Road registered and extremely rare. According to JDM Database, only 332 2003 Evo VIII RS's were produced, of which only 78 were 6 speed manuals. Apparently, they can no longer be imported for road use.
Presenting in White with a charcoal fabric interior trim, this example is quite rare in Australia and is at the top of the class of hot AWD rockets from Japan. The driver's seat has been changed to a charcoal with blue insert Recaro sports seat.
Imported from Japan in August 2013 and first landed in Queensland. We hold a copy of the import approval and its first registration for the road in that state. The current owner bought it to South Australia has registered it for road use.
We also hold it's original handbook folder in Japanese, plus a document folder of its immediate past history in Australia.
Powered by a 2.0 Litre DOHC turbo charged 4 cylinder engine, it produces 206Kw and 392Nm of power and torque, delivering that energy to all 4 wheels via a 6 speed manual gearbox. Performance claimed is 0-100kph in 5.0 secs and a top speed near 250kph. With all wheel drive and that amount of power in a small car, it has incredible traction and on road performance.
The present owner has provided the following information about this car:-
- 2003 Lancer Evolution VIII RS
- Has full history including auction papers from Japan
- Every receipt from myself including previous owners
- Is a genuine Japanese Direct Market (JDM) evolution RS
- Has genuine 52,000 kms
- Garaged all it's life
- Never been on a track
Differences from standard Evo
- Is the racing variant of the Evo, RS meaning "Rally Sport"
- revised interior and panels to save weight
- RS turbine made from titanium alloy for faster spool
- Has front helical limited slip diff
- Has mechanical front and rear differential (much stronger than standard, aka "RS diff")
- Is much lighter than standard Evo 1320 kg as opposed to 1410kg
- RS has a faster steering rack, at 2.1 turns as opposed to the standard Evo being 2.3.
- Comes with power windows and a/c which were an option on RS models
- faster acceleration than standard Evo
- RS variants can only be imported for race use
- Front and rear strut bracing
- Invidia turbo back exhaust
- Grimspeed 3 port boost solenoid
- Deatschwerks 300 fuel pump
- SSM coil on plug kit
- MCA coilover suspension
- APR GT3 side mirrors (also have original)
- 18x9.5 Rays Gramlights 57dr wheels with Hankook Ventus RS4 tyres
Available to view on our state of the art showroom floor in Adelaide.
We can arrange transport door to door Australia wide.
Finance - our broker offers VERY competitive rates and prompt service.
We welcome the opportunity to consider your trade in.
|Model:||Lancer Evo VIII RS|