1976 HOLDEN TORANA LX SL
This amazing car we believe has been in the one family since new, the current owner bought it from his grandmother. Wow, would she be surprised to drive it now. It started life as a 3.3 Litre straight six and now sports an enormous 572 cu in (9.3Lt) V8 engine.
Presented in its original off white colour, but entirely wrapped in matt black film.
A stunning vehicle that has had no expense spared, details are as follows:-
- World products 572ci Merlin long deck big block aluminium heads producing a massive 795HP on premium pump fuel.
- 800Nm crate motor with Full House turbo 350 transmission with American Sprag.
- Rated to 1000HP
- Built by Trans Tech in Adelaide
- Full Engineered 9 inch solid diff with modern axles, up to 1200HP rated.
- 4.11 Gears
- McDonalds brothers tubular front end
- Upgraded 2007 Holden commodore equivalent brakes with braided lines.
- Willshire Motor Trimmers interior with Racing Recaro seats
- Auto Meter gauges
- Pistol Grip shifter
- All dyno matted under new carpets for sound deadening, heat resistant.
- Fully engineered and registered for SA roads.
This vehicle has been fully engineered for road use in South Australia.
Available to view on our showroom floor in Adelaide.
We can arrange transport door to door Australia wide.
We welcome the opportunity to consider your trade in.
|Model:||Torana LX SL Sedan|