1969 PORSCHE 911T COUPE - AUSTRALIAN DELIVERED - 37,909 MILES SHOWING
Presenting in Polo Red with tan coloured fabric interior trim.
Delivered new by Hamiltons of Melbourne, a matching numbers car.
The current South Australian owner located this car hidden away in a garage for many years. He has completed the following work at his Adelaide workshop to bring it up to date.
"The car still retains its original gearbox and matching numbers, 2.0L normally aspirated engine which has had a recent overhaul only 1,000km ago including:
- Brand new pistons
- Machined barrels
- Reconditioned heads
- Crank shaft bearings replaced
- Timing chains and hydraulic tensioner system replaced
- Carburetion and fuel system overhauled
This car still has its complete original trim which is in exceptional condition with absolutely minimal wear-and-tear.
Other important features include:
- Brand new clutch replaced in 2020
- Front suspension recently overhauled along with new front shock absorbers and all associated bushes
- Braking system overhauled (including brake callipers being re-kitted)
- Brand new door pockets
- Brand new dash
- Brand new front blinker lenses
- Fuel tank reconditioned and checked for rust
- Brand new tyres
- Recently serviced with 2 new batteries and all fluids replaced
- Original toolkit and full set of 14 x 6 Fuchs rims including a spare
- Brand new front carpet set
- Matching engine and gearbox numbers verified by Porsche
- Vehicle has been inspected and passed SA Roadworthy"
Powered by a 2.0 Litre 6 cylinder air cooled engine, it produced when new 82Kw and 157Nm of power and torque, delivered to the rear wheels via a 5 speed manual gearbox.
Performance for the 60's was very good suggesting 0-100kph in 8.6 secs and a to speed near 200kph and still a handsome pace today.
Porsche Cars Australia have provided the following information regarding this car:-
Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) 119100318
Engine Number 6192242
Model & Year 1969 911T
Exterior colour Polo Red
Delivery Hamiltons of Melbourne
9036 5 speed transmission
9246 3 point seatbelt right
9247 3 point seatbelt left
9308 Outside mirror
9103 Chrome wheels 5.5 x 15"
9301 Hubcaps with coloured crests
A perfect collectable classic air cooled Porsche to enjoy for classic drives, events and shows.
Eligible for Historic registration in most jurisdictions, this equates to minimal on road costs.
Available to view on our state of the art showroom floor in Adelaide.
We can arrange transport door to door Australia wide.
Finance - our broker offers VERY competitive rates and prompt service.
We welcome the opportunity to consider your trade in.