South Australia’s largest and most experienced independent Porsche dealer
At Richmonds, we purchase and sell a wide variety of marques with Porsche being the make we sell most often.
We have successfully built our reputation throughout the automotive industry as South Australia’s independent Porsche sales specialists by offering the combination of professional and experienced staff, together with a widely acclaimed world-class showroom.
Porsche owners are invited to bring their pride and joy to our showroom for a thorough appraisal and to discuss their options for outright sale with immediate settlement, or to use our consignment service with their vehicle displayed on the showroom floor and all facets of the sale handled on their behalf. This includes trickle charging, detailing, listing the car for sale on Carsales, and the Richmonds website, and managing all sales leads on behalf of the client.
We treat all cars with the upmost care and respect they deserve, not only are they your pride of joy, but they are ours also. It is this ownership approach that separates us from the rest
Porsche models wanted to buy or sell
- 356 – all models
- 911 – all models
- 911 – 1973
- 911 – SC and Carrera 1978 – 1989
- 911 – 2.7 RS
- 911 – 964 manual coupes / Turbo 3.3 and 3.6
- 944 – Turbo
- 968 – manual and tiptronic
- 930 – Turbo
- 993 – Carrera, Carrera S and 4S manual coupe
- 993 – Turbo, Turbo S and GT2
- 996 – GT3 and GT3RS
- 997 – GT3 and GT3RS – 2007, 2008, 2010 and 2011
- 997 – Carrera S coupe with PDK – Gen 2, 2009
- 997 – Turbo and Turbo S
- 997 – GT2 and GT2 RS
- 991 – GT3 Touring, Clubsport, manual and PDK – 2014 and 2015
- 991 – GT2 RS
- 991 – 911 R
- 981 – Cayman GT4
- 981 – Boxter S and GTS manual and PDK
- 986 – Boxter S manual
- 987 – Boxter S manual and PDK
- Panamera Turbo and Turbo S
- Macan S and Turbo
- Cayenne S, Hybrid, Turbo and Turbo S
To arrange a confidential appointment to discuss how Richmonds can assist with the sale of your Porsche, please contact us on 08 8366 2210.